Sunday, August 30, 2015

CDD Linky Party-Just for Kids

Happy Monday Everyone!  It's time for a new Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party! The theme this week is Just for Kids!



The Party Sponsors are....

 CDD-1 4x6 Stamp


TCBJ- $25 Gift Certificate
(reg.priced patterns)

 Linky parties are open from Monday at 12AM Arizona MST thru
Sunday 12PM Arizona MST.
Any projects you submit must be linked to your blog or online gallery. Projects must be NEW, no back linking, please.
Number of entries for this linky party is unlimited.
You may link up ANY type of craft project (layout, card, altered item, tag (etc) as long as it goes with the theme of the party.
Please link your project back to Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
Winners will be randomly chosen

 For my project I used the new Monster Mania stamp set, Party Dies and the Fancy Frames dies.  I used the SVG cutout that was left over from the card I made for CDD's new release here.  I colored the images with Specrtum Noir Markers, popped dotted them, stamped the sentiment on white cardstock and inked the edges with chalk ink and placed in the banner's empty spot.  For the inside I used the Fancy Frames dies and another sentiment and monster from the Monster Mania set.  I really just LOVE these lil monsters!!!  I put Glossy Accents on their eyes and clear wink of Stella on some of their spots.



Inside Card

I hope y'all are able to come and join in on the fun!!  We love seeing your creations!

Thanks for stoppin' by! 
steph


2 comments:

  1. Just get out of town girl. This is yet another adorable card! Great colors and happiness galore. Love how you layered those cute lil monsters too. Have a great weekend! xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete