Thursday, August 13, 2015

Introducing Kadoodle Bug Design's New Collection Charmkin Cuties!!!

Hello Crafty friends!!

 I am here today to share the NEW collection from Kadoodle Bug Designs called Charmkin Cuties!!  Go to KBD's blog to see the other DT's sneak peeks then click on the link to go see the whole reveal on their pages!  Here is my project I made using Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein.  (I am not sure if those are the official names) 




For the moon and bats I used KBD's pattern Moonlight Monsters and this file is retiring soon!!! So, be sure to grab it while it's still available for only .75 cents!!!


I hope y'all are as excited as I am about this new collection!! 

Thanks for stoppin by!!
steph



4 comments:

  1. Spooky cute & Fun!! Awesome job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Layout turned out sooooo darn CUTE!! LOVE Frankie & the Mrs.!! Haha... Love this new collection! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute! I love everything about this! CUUUUUTE!

    ReplyDelete