Friday, August 7, 2015

Little Cookie Monster

Hello Crafty Friends!!  Stoppin' in to share a card I made using Kadoodle Bug Designs Little Cookie Monster pattern and the sentiment is from Craftin Desert Diva's Short & Sweet Tags stamp set. 


I used my Craftwell ebrush with Spectrum Noir & Copic markers to shade the edges of the little monster and his cookies.  I used chalk ink to distress the edges of the papers.  I used craft foam to pop up the frame the bear is on and the sentiment.  The enamel dots are homemade perler beads. I put Ranger's glossy accents on the chocolate chips.









Thanks for stoppin by!
steph


Challenges:






15 comments:

  1. This is just so darn CUTE Steph! LOVE those eye lashes!! Adorably sweet! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there. Found your blog wandering around looking for inspiration. You have a lot of cute stuff and ideas. New follower :) I'm at www.viviansdesk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, so glad to have you Vivian!! Thank you for the kind words!! I am new follower to you too! Love your layouts and projects! :)

      Delete
  4. Just adorable. Thanks for playing with DCD

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I was sitting in front of a whole plate of chocolate chip cookies, I don't think I'd be blue!

    Your card is adorable. I love the pretty brown and blue paper.

    Thanks for joining us for our Animals challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bear looks way too precious! Thank you for joining our “Sketch” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little blue bear is just so darn cute!!
    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute....
    thanks you for playing along with us at CIU
    good luck
    DT Lady

    ReplyDelete