Saturday, August 29, 2015

Craftin Desert Diva's August Release Blog Hop





Welcome to the CDD Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop.  All stamps & Dies are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase.


Got Coffee


Farmers Market

Monster Mania

Party Dies


The Autumn Wishes Bundle is available for this weekend only thru Sunday. This special price is for what is in stock only and ends 8/30 10pm MST.

Autumn Wishes Bundle




We also have 3 new sequins
Autumn Wishes Sequins

Candy Corn Sequins

Corn Maze Sequins


Here's what I've created for you...I used the Monster Mania stamp set and SVG and Party Dies. The stamp sets all have matching SVG's except Autumn Wishes, which has coordinating dies.  I welded the SVG monster images together and cut it out on the front of my card.  I then marked lightly with a pencil the outline so I would know where to stamp.  I stamped the middle monster first then masked him off and stamped the other two monsters which makes them look like they are behind the middle monster.  I colored the images with Copic Markers.  For the inside of the card I used the new Party Dies with colored cardstock and shaded the edges with chalk inks.  I then mounted the card onto a green piece of cardstock cut slightly larger than my card base.



Inside of card


Here is the release special for you: There is FREE SHIPPING on all orders placed 8/28-8/30 no code necessary!! 
Ends 8/30 10pm MST




Here is today's SVG freebie. All you have to do is comment and follow each blog. Each stop along the way will give you a letter. Collect all the letters, then go to the CDD shop and use the code to get your freebie. This freebie is only available today.

My Letter for the Freebie code is: _ F_

Stamps and dies are made in the USA.

Your next stop is the talented: Mayra- http://mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/ 


Thanks for stoppin by!
steph


43 comments:

  1. Love your cards! Thank you for sharing! Have a nice crafty day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I like the colors you chose for the monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun and cute... Love that monster :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun and colorful, love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so fun! Such a talented lady. I love the contrast of the bright monsters and party decorations with the white background. Superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little monsters have stole my heart!!!
    Love your cards and the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cute monsters made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great monsters! Love the party inside!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this adorable card! So much fun when you open it up!! Fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love your monster card. It looks AWESOME! Great colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, what a fun card. I love the super cute monsters & decorations, the colors pop against the White background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness what a fun way to use that monster stamp set. This is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic idea for a card!!! Super cute!!! I Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how u have done the cut out on the front of the card and these Super Cute Monsters on the inside. Great Job on the Colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic idea for a card!!! Super cute!!! I Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great technique using the cut out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really great card Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Who knew monsters could be so cute and not at all scary. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. your card looks amazing, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are super cute! Love that they are ready to party! TFS Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooh my gosh, this couldn't be cuter! These monsters are so fun and just incredibly cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete