Friday, August 28, 2015

Hay!

Hello Crafty Friends!  Stoppin by to share my card I made using the new Cutie KaToodles's Scarecrow Cow  and Happy Fall Y'all from Kadoodle Bug Designs.  I am so glad we are getting closer to Fall, which where I live we really don't have a Fall, I still love all the things that go along with it!





I used DCWV burlap paper and the plaid paper is a paper I have had for years.  The cow is made with my stash of scraps.  The flowers are from the Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.  I inked the edges with chalk inks.  Used Faber-Castell PITT XS black pen for the eyelashes and a white sharpie paint pen for the highlights.

Thanks for stoppin by!
steph

3 comments:

  1. OMHECK!! I sooo LOVVVEEE this Card!!! Seriously!! LOVE it! Send it to meeee!!!! :) Wonderful Job as always my friend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say..."hay girl hay" to my daughter...this reminds me of that so much. What a FUN card, Steph! Hope your weekend is happy. xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete