Monday, August 3, 2015

Hippo Birdie to you card #2

Hello Friends!  Sharing a card with you that I made using the sentiment from Hippo Birdie stamp set from Craftin Desert Diva's shop but I used two SVG's from Kadoodle Bug Designs shop, Eggie Buddies-Hippo and Eggie Buddies-Birthday Bluebird.  I just LOVE the Eggie Buddies Collection!!  EVERY Pattern at KBD is on SALE for $1.00 right now so, go shopping before it is over!!  

I airbrushed the shading my Craftwell ebrush with Bic Mark-It markers and SU! markers.  I have only used it a couple of times but it is fun to play with!  I am going to have to practice more! :)

 I made extra cupcakes so that the Hippo could juggle them!  I just turned his arms out instead of in like the pattern.

 I pop-dotted his muzzle, the bird and the cupcakes.  You can't tell but I used clear Wink of Stella on the bird's hat.


I used Sakura Souffle gel markers for the sprinkles and dots on the cupcakes.

Kadoodle Bug Designs Products used: 

Eggie Buddie Bluebird

Eggie Buddies-Hippo


Craftin Desert Diva's Products used: 


Thanks for stoppin' by!!
steph

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Recollections, scraps from my stash
Pattern Paper:  DCWV The Birthday Wishes Stack 6x6 pad
Craftwell ebrush
Bic Mark-It markers
Clear Wink of Stella
Sakura Souffle gel pens
White Gelly Roll Pen
Faber Castell PITT XS black pen
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Scrapbook Adhesives 3d foam squares
Glue Glider Pro Adhesive





4 comments: