Saturday, August 8, 2015

Craftin Desert Diva's Mini Release Blog Hop Day 2!




Welcome to the CDD Mini Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop.  All stamps are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase.





You may purchase stamps HERE.

Here's what I've created for you...

 For this card I used the new die set Fancy Frames!  I made an easel spinner card.  I can already tell that I am going to be using this die set a lot!  I also used Calling All Heroes stamp set and SVG's.

 The Pow symbol came from Cricut Design Studio.

 I colored all the images with my copic markers.

Here is the card in action!



 For my 2nd project I used the new stamp set Beyond Measure!

When I seen the scissors the idea of them looking like they're actually cutting the paper came to my mind.  I colored the scissors with copic markers.


Here are the release specials for you :
1. Use Code: July to receive 10% off your entire order. Sale starts on 8/7 and ends 8/11 10pm MST.

2. You will receive 1 free bag of sequins for every $20 spent. Just leave a comment with your order and it will be added in. Ends 8/11 10pm MST.
  



Each day, there will be a new FREE SVG pattern. You can email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com to request it. You must comment and follow each blog in this hop in order to get the free file.



Your next stop is the super talented  Theresa- http://theresascraftycreations.blogspot.com/


Here is the entire line up in case you get lost along the way:

Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph


55 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! I love the look of the scissors on the wavy paper pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are fabulous, Steph! I simply love your spinning superhero, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards. Love them both. Thank you for sharing! Have a great crafty day.
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you did a tutorial on how to make the batman spin! This is so awesome!!! I like how you have the scissors cutting the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both your cards and that spinning Batman is over the top!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable projects! That little batman is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of them....the batman is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both your cards are awesome. I love the batman.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both cards. Great ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both these cards but the super hero easel one is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two very cute cards, love them both! Great colors!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is adorable. Thank you for sharing your idea

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUPER precious Steph! Sorry I fell asleep on you last night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute, cool and fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both card are outstanding and so cool. You did a great job showing how this new dies set can be used in a totally awesome way. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are fantastic! I Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute cards.. love the batman one xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had made a spinner card years back, but had really forgotten all about it. Thank you for your wonderful inspiration on both cards. They are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You changed your blog! Looks Pretty!!! LOVE those cards... they both look awesome! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards! Especially love your spinner easel card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous Cards! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards- I love all the bright colors! I just became a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love both of your cards. You did a great job. Especially love your Batman card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card and I love how you made the cards interactive and bright and cheerful!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  26. love your little super hero bat man card.....just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great cards!! I love both of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very cool superhero card and those dies do look like you would get a ton of use!!! Such a fun idea you did with those scissors and I love the paper you used, goes with the card perfectly!! T.F.I

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sweet cards love the superhero card!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Both card are so adorable, Stephanie! I love them each for different reasons. That super hero card is the SHIZZZ though!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete