Monday, September 7, 2015

Mooooo, I mean Booooo!

Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I am sharing a card I made using  a new Cutie KaToodles, Witchy Poo, from Kadoodle Bug Designs.  She is such a sweetie that she forgot to say Boooo! LOL  I also used Craftin Desert Diva's Fancy Frame Dies and Corn Maze Sequins.  I made the title on my cricut design space using a black sharpie marker.  I added stapled some ribbon to the bottom left to fill in the open space.  I used my clear wink of Stella glitter brush pen on the cow and pumpkin's ribbons and the pumpkin's eyes.  Chalked all the edges with chalk inks.  So without further ado here she is......



Thanks for stopping by!
steph


13 comments:

  1. Hi Steph! I saw this ADORABLE card on FB and decided to be a follower of your blog so I wouldn't miss out on any of your fabulous creations! I would LOVE for you to follow my blog too! I am in the process of making this card for my niece (her nickname is Moo) for Halloween! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda! Thank you for stopping by and becoming a follower! I visited your blog and became a follower too! All of your creations are so cute!! I can't wait to see your card you are making. Be sure to share it at Kadoodle Bug Designs Facebook Page! :)

      Delete
    2. I've almost got it all put together, but was wondering how you did the eyelashes on the cow? They really add the finishing touch!

      Delete
    3. Hi Brenda, sorry I am just now seeing this. I use a Faber Castel xs black artist pen for the lashes then I outline the whole eye. There is a tutorial for this let me find it for you.

      Delete
    4. Brenda, here is the tutorial that I learned from when I first started. Hope this helps. Maybe one day I will get up enough nerve to do a video on how I do my eyes. :)
      http://www.mypapercrafting.com/2010/01/faces-tutorial.html

      Delete
    5. Brenda, here is the tutorial that I learned from when I first started. Hope this helps. Maybe one day I will get up enough nerve to do a video on how I do my eyes. :)
      http://www.mypapercrafting.com/2010/01/faces-tutorial.html

      Delete
    6. Thanks Steph! Kinda intimidating for the 1st timer! I will have to get a pen and try this! Thanks again :)

      Delete
    7. You're welcome!! Practice on some scratch paper. I am always intimidated every time I do it! ☺️ But I just roll with it! 😁

      Delete