Monday, September 14, 2015

Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party-Favorite Color Combo

Happy Monday Crafty Friends!! I hope y'all had an awesome weekend!  It's time for a new Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Divas Blog and the theme is Favorite Color Combo.



And don't forget about the prizes! Every linky party will have a sponsor and a winner, plus a top 3! The winner will be announced on a semi-weekly basis. The more times you link up, the more chances you have to win!! Sponsors will be announced at the beginning of every linky party.

The Party Sponsors are: 

CDD 1-4x6 Stamp Set

TCBJ-$25 gift card
(reg. priced patterns)

Linky parties are open from Monday at 12AM Arizona MST thru
Sunday 12PM Arizona MST.
Any projects you submit must be linked to your blog or online gallery.
 Projects must be NEW, no back linking, please.
Number of entries for this linky party is unlimited.
You may link up ANY type of craft project (layout, card, altered item, tag (etc) as long as it goes with the theme of the party.
Please link your project back to Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
Winners will be randomly chosen.




I am always drawn to oranges, purples and greens which equal Halloween for me!!  It is my favorite Holiday and I just love all the lil pumpkins, black cats, ghosts & goblins, well just anything pertaining to Halloween! LOL  I got my inspiration from Kristina Werner, she is one of my favorite paper crafting artist! She has awesome tutorials on her youtube channel, go check her out here if you haven't yet! Here is my card:





I used several stamp sets for this card. (see below)  I stamped the frog and pumpkins (I masked the pumpkins with a post it note each time I wanted one to 'go' behind the other and to stamp the frog so he looked like he is behind the pumpkins) with Versafine onyx black ink and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  But before I colored the frog and pumpkins I used liquid masking fluid to cover them, once that was dry I then watercolored the background with Tim Holtz Distess Ink pads and splattered white paint on top. I put glossy accents on the frogs eyes.  The speech bubble is from Cricut Design Space and the sentiment is stamped in Versafine onyx black ink.

Here are the CDD Products I used: 

Autumn Wishes
Happy Celebrations

Farmers Market
Rain or Shine
I hope y'all will come and join us!  We love seeing your creations!

Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph


4 comments: