Sunday, September 20, 2015

Aw Shucks! You're A-maze-ing

Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I am over at Craftin Desert Diva's Blog sharing a card I made using the recently released Farmers Market stamp set, Fancy Frames Dies, Outdoor Landscaping Dies and Corn Maze Sequins.  

I stamped the bucket and front corn with Versafine* onyx black ink then masked them off and then I stamped more corn and before I would stamp another corn I would mask off each new corn that was stamped.  I then colored the images and ground with Copic Markers and used Tim Holtz's distress inks for the sky. I originally used distress inks for the ground but when I went to make the shadows for the bucket and corn it didn't look right so I just colored over the entire ground with my copics.  I used the Outdoor Landscaping dies as a mask for the ground and sky.  I then die cut the scene using the large scallop frame from the Fancy Frames Dies, stamped the sentiments then added some sequins for a lil bling.  I also tied jute string around the top of the card for dimension.

*Note-although I stamped my images in Versafine ink you usually are supposed to use Memento ink with copics but I didn't realize it until I was done.  Luckily it didn't bleed.



CDD Products used:

Farmers Market

Fancy Frames Dies

Outdoor Landscaping Dies

Corn Maze Sequins



Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph




1 comment:

  1. You are just so talented! LOVE your coloring! This looks wonderful Steph! :) Have a great Day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete