Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Harvest of Love-CDD photo inspiration challenge

Hey Crafty Friends!  Sharing a card I made today for Craftin Desert Diva's Photo Inspiration going on at CCD Gallery FB page.  I used Autumn Wishes and matching dies, Farmers Markets and Fancy Frames Dies.

Photo Inspiration

I embossed the background using Versamark Ink with clear EP on Glossy Paper then I brayered over the cs with an old inkpad I have had for years called Kaleidacolor Raised Rainbow Dye Inkpad-Autumn Leaves.  I stamped the squirrel with Versafine onyx black ink and watercolored with very old Tombow markers.  So, know that these brand items last for years, I am talking 10yrs +!  I think that is awesome!

I then cut out the frames and banner using the Fancy Frames Dies from CDD inked the edges with chalk inks and stamped the sentiment in Versafine onyx black.  The ribbon is very old too!  It paper rafia ribbon.

Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph

2 comments: