Tuesday, September 22, 2015

CDD Two for Tuesday-It's All About Zoo

Hey Crafty Friends!  Today is Two for Tuesday over at the CDD blog and DT sister Theresa, from Theresa's Crafty Creations, and I are using the lil elephant from It's all about Zoo stamp set.  I did a lot of masking on this card with the balloons.  I stamped all images in Versafine onyx black ink on watercolor paper then colored the images and background with Zig Clean Clear Colors Markers.  I also used the Outdoor Landscaping Dies for the hill cut in watercolor paper and colored with Zigs.  I love how bright this card turned out!




CDD Products used:
It's all about Zoo


Outdoor Landscapes Dies


Entering into the Lawnscaping Challenge: One Layer Card




Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph


6 comments:

  1. Yours looks totally Amazing! LOVE your Card! So much work and it shows! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn pretty. I can't imagine how long it took you to do all that masking and stamping for the balloons but job well done.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOTALLY am in AWE of this card! Thanks for telling us how you did it! Beautiful! Come on by and visit/follow me sometime. http://scrappingheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The elephant is adorable and I love all of the balloons he's being carried away by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER cute one layer card! Thank you for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges! -Roxanne

    ReplyDelete