Saturday, January 2, 2016

Leinzlove Tear Bear Challenge-Snow

Hello and Happy New Year Crafty Friends!  I sure hope y'all had a wonderful Holiday!  I have some exciting news and am happy to announce that I am a part of a new Design Team called Leinzlove Tear Bears Monthly Challenge!  The owner, Twila Leininger, makes the cutest tear bears and she is generous enough to offer one each month as a prize for entering the monthly Challenges.

Challenge Rules:

Anything Goes
Unlimited Linking
Anything Paper Craft

Every month one Linker will WIN a Leinzlove Tear Bear. (chosen by Random.org)
There will also be a Top 3, voted by the DT, badges and spotlights.

We hope you will join us each month!  Leinzlove Tear Bears Monthly Challenge

January's theme is Snow!

Here is the card I created.....



I created my card using Craftin Desert Diva's  Polar Pals stamp set, Outdoor Landscape dies, Mix It Up dies.  I used Tim Holtz's distress inks to create my background and drew the trees with Lyra's polycolor pencils and a white gel pen for the snow.  I colored my image with Copic markers.  The snowflake background is dry embossed using a Darice embossing folder.

So, I hope this has inspired you to make a project to link up to our new monthly challenge!  
Thanks for stoppin by!
steph


6 comments: