Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Day 2 Sneak Peeks for January Release at Craftin Desert Divas

Hello Friends! Today is Day 2 of Craftin' Desert Diva's January Release Facebook Sneak Peeks!  I am not in the line up today but I made a card with one of the stamps being showcased.  Today we are showcasing Kitchen Cuties 5x7 stamp set and Slow mini stamp set.

For my card today I used the Kitchen Cuties and the Fancy Stitched Label dies that were showcased yesterday along with an older stamp set, Simply Said for the inside sentiment.  I stamped two sets of cards.  One on white cs and one on kraft cs.  I colored the images with Copic markers.  This is a very simple but yet cute card!  I love the sentiments in this new set!  







Be sure to go and hop with us on Facebook!  Tara is giving away one featured stamp set a day to one lucky person just by commenting!

Go here to start the hop:

 https://www.facebook.com/CraftinDesertDivas/?fref=ts

Also, Friday and Saturday will begin the blog hop starting over at Craftin' Desert Diva's blog and the new products will be available in the CDD shop and one lucky winner will win $50 Diva Dollars to use the CDD shop!  All you have to do is hop along and comment both days on all the DT's pages, the more you comment the better chance you have of winning!



No comments:

Post a Comment