Sunday, January 24, 2016

CDD Shaped Cards Linky Party Week 2




Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Shaped Cards"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

Here is what I made..




I cut my beehive, from Kadoodle Bug Designs' CK Bumble Bears, on watercolor paper then used my Tim Holtz distress inks to 'paint' it.  I also stamped the bees and flowers from the Busy Bees stamp set, on watercolor paper, I colored them with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush watercolor pens.  I used my new Brother Scan n Cut to cut out the bees and flowers!!  But if you have a cutting machine you can purchase the SVG outlines that match this stamp set.  I embossed the sentiment with black embossing powder.  I then welded the two beehives together in my cutting software and cut it in cardstock to make the base of the card and glued the beehive to this.  Added a twine bow and called it done! 

I hope you will join us in this challenge! 
We love seeing your projects!




Here are all the CDD products I used:



Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph





8 comments:

  1. This BEE especially likes your Bee creation. Fun to weld the Bee Hive together for shaped card. What machine did you use to weld? cricut or Silhouette or some other? Like how you used the Distress Inks to color. Have a BEE-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa!! I used my new Brother machine but you can weld in any cutting machine, cricut or silhouette. Let me know if you need more info!! Thanks for stoppin' by!

      Delete
  2. This is just as cute as can Beeeeee!!! Love this my friend!

    ReplyDelete