Saturday, January 16, 2016

Happy Sweetest Day!

Hello Crafty Friends!! I am over at Craftin Desert Diva's blog today sharing a cute Valentine card with you!  

I used the Wildly Cute mini stamp set for the zebra and the Happy Celebrations stamp set for the sentiment.  The heart balloon, string and bow are from the Party Dies set and the scallop frame is from my all time favorite dies set Fancy Frames.  I watercolored the background using Tim Holtz distress inks and then die-cut the heart balloon out of the background, then I die-cut 5 more heart balloons out of white cs and layered them and put the watercolored heart on top to make it pop up.  The zebra was colored with Copic markers.  I used Wink of Stella clear glitter on the heart balloon.







CDD Products used: 

Wildly Cute

Happy Celebrations

Fancy Frames dies

Party Dies
Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph


Challenges Entered:


No comments:

Post a Comment