Sunday, January 10, 2016

CDD Linky Party-Let It Snow


Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Let It Snow"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

Here is what I made..




I used the kitty from Fright Night, I just love her, her hat is from the Chilly stamp set.  I stamp the hat then mask it with a post it note then stamp the cat over the hat and wa-la, she now is wearing a hat!  I cut the hill from the Outdoor Landscape dies for the snow hills and just used it as a 'stencil' and used my distress inks to make the sky.  I drew in my trees and fence using my Lyra Color Pencils and my white Gelly Roll pen for the snow.  For the scalloped frame I used my favorite dies, Fancy Frame Dies.  For the sentiment I used Animal Antics stamp set and the banner was handcut.  I colored the kitty and her hat with Copics. I embossed the fence and snowhill with white ink and glitter embossing powder, I then colored the fence with pencils.  I hope this has inspired you to come and join our Let It Snow Linky Party!  

Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph





Here are all the CDD products I used:

Fright Night

Chilly

Outdoor Landscape dies

Gelly Roll Pen White
Fancy Frame Dies

Animal Antics

3 comments:

  1. Can I just say that this is one of my most favorite creations of your??? I love this to bits! This is fabulous beyond words! I LOVE this! You are so talented and such an inspiration to me! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you so much for the kind words Tina!! I feel the same about you!!! Huge HUGS to you my friend!!! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

      Delete
    2. Aww Thank you so much for the kind words Tina!! I feel the same about you!!! Huge HUGS to you my friend!!! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

      Delete