Saturday, January 23, 2016

Craftin' Desert Diva's January Product Release Blog Hop Day 2

Welcome to the CDD January Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop. 

All stamps & Dies are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase HERE.


















Here's what I've created for you...





For my first card I used the Lovies stamp set.  I think these kitties are just so sweet!  I stamped them on 110lb white cs, then I masked them with a post it note, I diecut a circle with the Stitched in Circles dies in copy paper to make a mask for the hill of grass.  I then used my Tim Holtz's distress inks to blend the green grass and blue sky, spritzing with water afterwards to get the distressed look.  I colored the kitties with my Copic markers.  I used Fancy Frames dies to cut the mats.  For the kitties mat I used fun foam to pop them up on the card.






For my 2nd card I used the Popped Up mini stamp set.

I stamped the cute lil gopher on watercolor paper then I used Lyra Aquacolor crayons to color in the hill and sky, I then went over it with a wet brush to blend.  I used Fancy Frames dies for the mat and the In Line dies for the 'thanks' diecut, which I cut directly from the watercolor paper.  To pop it up I cut 5 more 'thanks' in reg white cardstock and layered them underneath.  I colored the lil gopher with Zig Clean Color Real Brush watercolor pens.  Stamped the sentiment with Versafine onyx black ink.  To finish off the card I added the new Pink Heart Sequins and added a ribbon from my stash.


Here are the specials for this release:

**ALL SEQUIN MIXES will be on SALE for $1.00 EACH!! 

**FREE SHIPPING on all orders placed, no code necessary!!
Enjoy this special for in stock items only thru 1/31 at 10pm MST
All Stamps and Dies are made in the USA.





**We will be giving away $50 DIVA DOLLARS to one lucky winner to spend in the CDD shop. 


All you have to do is join us for our 2 day hop and leave a comment on each project. The more you comment the more chances you have to win!! Winner will be announced on Monday.

We hope you have enjoyed this release!


Your next stop is the super talented: Lisa B.




37 comments:

  1. Awwww....I love the little cats. The gopher is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. Especially like the scene for the gopher card. Looks just like a meadow. Have a BEE-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo cute!!! I love what you have done with the darling stamps and your backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph, these are absolutely amazing!! I am in awe of your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Steph - such lovely creations - Love the little guy popping up from the ground - nice job TFS & Thanks for the hop -- have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! That ground hog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love your cards! Your colouring is amazing and I really love how you made the word Thanks the same colour as the grass and popped it up! The little gopher is one of my favourites from this new release. And, of course, being a cat lover. I love the first card too. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the little scenes you created, especially the kissing kitties card. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable cards, love the kissing cats!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your cards are amazingly adorable!!! I LOVE them and all the little details,always love your creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! I really like the way you did the "thanks" sentiment on the gopher card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovin' your coloring & shading on the "Lovies" cats stamp...it's purr-fect. Your blending work on both cards is flawless. You definitely used the Stitched in Circles dies in a way I never would think of (very clever). I so want to pinch those sweet cheeks on your gopher. The heart sequin is the perfect embellishment to finish such a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are adorable Steph! Love you awesome coloring!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG those are so so so so amazing!!! Love all the detail! That gopher in the grass is super cool and I am dying to use the Zig brush markers WOW!!! T.F.I

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic job! Love the kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awe - both cards are super cute!!!! Adorable cards!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cuteness!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO MUCH INKY LOVE in your cards Steph, the recipients are sure to LOVE opening the envelopes and find these inside!!!
    Your kitties look SO CUTE on their grassy hilltop and your gopher ADORABLE with her rosy cheeks and hearty sky!!! LOVE your popped thanks too ... I tried this for the 1st time the other day and didn't add enough layers, so the sentiment is lost to the background and I will have to top it off with a plain layer before I can use it.
    THANK YOU for sharing your AWESOME INKY INSPIRATION :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cutie! ALL THESE ARE SO CUTE and totally awesome! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable! Both are your cards are really cute, you do a great job coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awe!! These are absolutely darling cards! Love those little kitties especially!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute cards, I love that gopher!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute projects, love all the details, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Steph, your projects never cease to Amaze me!! They are all Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I gotta have the kitties... love em

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your cards are super adorable! I Love how you colored them! I love the pink cheeks on your gopher.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, your cards are so sweet. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the popped up to say thanks card!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete