Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Hippo birdie-Wishing you tons of fun!

Hello Crafty Friends!   Today I am at Craftin Desert Diva's blog featuring Hippo Birdie which will be on sale for the next 3 days, Dec. 16, 17 & 18th.  For the month of December, every 3 days, a different stamp set will be featured here on the blog and on sale at 15% off!

The saying I used from Animal Antics stamp set gave me the idea for this card.  I just think this stamp is the cutest and so much can be done with it.  I also used Pocket Pieces HI dies for the white stitched rectangle cs and Mix It Up dies  for the banner, which I did some fancy partial die cutting to shorten it.  I colored my images with Copic markers.







CDD Products used: 

Hippo Birdie

Animal Antics

Pocket Pieces HI dies

Mix It Up dies
Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph



1 comment: