Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Polar Pals Winter Wishes


Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I am over at Craftin Desert Diva's blog sharing with you a few tags I made using the Polar Pals stamp set.  Polar Pals is the featured stamp set on sale right now until the 10th then a new set will be featured every 3 days for the month of December. For the tag I used the smaller of the two banners from the Banner Dies set, for the snow hill I die cut the hill from Outdoor Landscape dies and traced it to get the shape.  I used Tag Essentials dies for the circle re-enforcement on the tag.  I watercolored all the images with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.




 I drew my trees in with my watercolor markers.





Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph




CDD Products Used: 


Polar Pals

Outdoor Landscape dies

Tag Essentials dies

Banner Dies

2 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous! WOW! You really nailed them, love the backgrounds too! <3

    ReplyDelete