Sunday, December 13, 2015

How the duck are you?

Hello CDD Fans!  DT Steph, from Paper Piecing by Steph, here to share with you a card I made featuring the Animal Antics stamp set that is on sale right now for the next 3 days!  (Dec. 13, 14 & 15)  The stamp set is so cute and goes so well with CDD's animal stamps and some of the new Digi stamps!  I used the digi stamp, Umbrella Duck, and he is only .99 cents, as a matter of fact all digis are .99 cents!  I also used Fancy Frames dies for the scallop layer and Emerald Isle sequins.  I colored the duck with Copic markers and watercolored the background.



Close up of my lil guy!


Every 3 days a new stamp set will be showcased and on sale for 15% off!  Be sure to check the CDD blog everyday to see the featured stamp set.

CDD Products used:


Animal Antics

Fancy Frames dies


Emerald Isle sequins
Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph


No comments:

Post a Comment