Sunday, May 29, 2016

CDD Linky Party-Create a Scene Week 2




Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Create A Scene"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice



Today starts week 2 of Craftin Desert Diva's Create a Scene Linky Party.  I created a beach scene  using Beach Bound stamp set, Mix It Up Dies and Fancy Frame Dies.

For my card I came across a tutorial on Pinterest showing how to create a beach scene using Copics. So, I course had to try my hand at it.  I still need lots of practice but I had fun trying.  Here is the link to the tutorial, very talented artist!

So without further ado here is my card.....






All of the images are stamped directly on the white stitched panel I cut from Fancy Frame Dies.  I then proceeded coloring my background then colored the images.  I cut the speech bubble and used yellow distress ink to color it then stamped my sentiment and popped it up with fun foam.  I cut the orange pattern paper using the large scallop frame and layered this on top of black cardstock then adhered to an A2 size card.

I hope that this has inspired you to come and play along with us!

Thanks for stoppin' by! 
steph



CDD Products used: 


Beach Bound

Fancy Frame Dies

Mix It Up Dies

2 comments:

  1. omg... this little fella is so adorable!! Your beach scene is awesome... the water... feels like I could jump right in... fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coloring! Love that beach and sea you made!

    ReplyDelete