Saturday, June 11, 2016

Craftin Desert Diva's June Product Release Blog Hop Day 2

Welcome to the CDD June Product Release Blog Hop. 
All stamps are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase HERE.








We also offer SVG stamp outlines for .99 they work perfectly with your cutting machine. You must have a program that opens these files. This is a great alternative to coordinating dies and much less expensive. 


New $1.00 sequins....







Here's what I've created for you...





I created this fun card using the Fair Fun stamp set.  I had envisioned this water balloon scene with the lil bears hanging for the prizes.  I stamped the water balloons and bears onto Tim Holtz's watercolor paper and colored them with Zig Real Color Brush Markers.  I used the new Crazy Stitched Frame dies to cut out the watercolor paper and colored in the 'ribbon' from the die.  For the canopy I used Fancy Frame Dies by folding a 1 1/2" piece of patterned cs and diecut just along the edge and sides and gluing fun foam  to the inside to make it 'pop' open.  The sentiment is embossed on a banner from Flag Banner Dies.


For my 2nd project I used the new Greeting Word Dies and Tiny Sentiments...




To make the sun rays I used the straight stitched die from the In Line Stitched Dies using TH's watercolor paper. The circle stitched die is from the Stitched in Circle Dies set.  I then used TH's distress inks with a blending tool to color the sun and rays.  I diecut the 'Blessed' directly on the watercolor paper and then diecut 'Blessed' 5 times using reg cardstock to make it pop up.  The tiny sentiments was stamped in black Versafine ink.



Here are the specials for this release:

**New sequins mixes will be on SALE for $1.00.

**FREE SHIPPING with minimum on orders placed.

Shipping minimum orders:

$10 USA use Code: 10SHIP

$15 International use Code: 15SHIP
 

Enjoy this special for in stock items only 6/10 thru 6/15 at 10pm MST
All Stamps and Dies are made in the USA.



Each day from 6/10 thru 6/15 one comment left on the projects 

will be chosen from random.com to receive a $15.00 CDD shop 

credit. So be sure to join us for our 2 day blog hop and then hop 

on over to the CDD Facebook page to join us for our Release 

Inspiration Hop. The CDD DT will feature more projects 

showcasing the new June release.


Your next stop is the super talented:  Elodie
http://www.scrapydoo.com/

24 comments:

  1. Like the fun fair/carnival card & especially like the Sun for the bright sunny color. Have a Bee-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness what a cute idea with the balloons and your sun card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok the first card is adorable!! Totally reminds me of the fair and the second is simply sweet and beautiful plus I love yellow it's a happy color to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN and BEAUTIFUL cards Steph!!!
    LOVE your CUTE scene & colouring, ADORE your VIBRANT sunrays & DELIGHTFUL sentiment!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! How cute is that water balloon card!!! Always loved that game at the fair!!! Love the effect on the second card, those word dies are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blessed card is absolutely gorgeous!!! Very creative

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg...the carnival game....awesome! The sun...gorgeous! Love them both! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Wow, Wow!!!! The carnival game is perfection! The Sun rays card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that sun card but your little bear prizes for the water balloons was just so creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the balloon game at the carnival. Great colors and creative. Love the sun rays too and the technique used on coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That first card reminds me of the fair! I loved that game! The sun card is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The balloon game is one of the cutest cards that I have ever seen! I love the bright yellow sun card too! Every time I come to a blog hop, I get new ideas!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    Scrappin' with Chriss and Lou

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both cards but balloon game card is my favorite! Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your sun card is gorgeous, but I just love the balloon card...it's my favorite carnival game.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am absolutely & seriously IN LOVE with you sunray card... Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent ideas!! Love the sun, great release.

    ReplyDelete
  17. SUPER fun fair card!! Now I wish I could find some real mini balloons to pop and win a mini bear. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super bright and cheerful cards. Love them! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  19. How fun is your fair card? Loved the bright colors. I also loved the color on your second card. So sweet with the sunbursts.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet and wonderful card, will make someones day for sure,

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute first card
    with the balloons.
    Gorgeous design on
    the second one!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete