Wednesday, June 29, 2016

What the Cluck is new with you?

Hello Crafty Friends!  

Today I am up on Craftin Desert Diva's Blog sharing a card I made using Farm Living stamp set, Punny Farm stamp set, Stitched in Circle Dies, Flag Banner Dies, and Crazy Stitched Frame Dies.

This sentiment is one of my most favorites from CDD.  I made a little scene using the rooster and fence from the Farm Living stamp set stamped onto watercolor paper.  I then colored everything using distress inks as watercolors, scribbling them onto my craft mat and picking up with my wet brush.  I diecut the large stitched frame from Crazy Stitched Dies in white cs and then I partially diecut the stitched circle from Stitched in Circle Dies out of the frame.  I also diecut the rooster scene with the same circle die.  I popped up the crazy stitched frame using craft foam onto my card base, the rooster scene is glued directly to the card base.  I heat embossed with black embossing powder the sentiment from Punny Farm onto a banner from Flag Banner Dies.
*the design of the card is from a card I saw on Pinterest*




Thanks for stoppin' by!

Steph



CDD Products used:  


Farm Living

Punny Farm

Stitched in Circle Dies

Flag Banner Dies

Crazy Stitched Frame Dies

1 comment: