Sunday, May 15, 2016

CDD Foodie Linky Party



Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Foodie"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

Here is what I made..



I kept this card very simple.  I used Sweet Kisses for the cake and hearts, Sending Love for the sentiment and Picture Frame Dies for the mat.  I colored the cake and stand with Copic markers then I mixed texture paste with Festive Berries distress ink and applied that with a toothpick for the 'frosting'.  After it had dried I applied Clear Wink of Stella over the top and on the hearts.  I applied Glossy Accents on the cake stand.  Added Fairy Dust sequins and a ribbon to finish off the card.

I hope this has inspired you to come and join us!

Thank you for stoppin' by!
steph



CDD Products Used: 



















1 comment: