Sunday, May 29, 2016

It's Irrelephant!

Hello Crafty Friends!  

 Today I am over at the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog sharing a cute birthday card I made using It's All About Zoo, Bring on the Cake and Stitched in Circle Dies.

I just love this cute lil elephant!  I colored him with Copic Markers and popped him up on top of the white stitched circle, which has the sentiment stamped directly on it.  I stamped the numbers from Bring on the Cake and layered them onto a circle, except the first number that is coming out of his snout, which is a teardrop shape.  I cut all of this with my Brother Scan n Cut.  I cut the large black scallop circle and white stitched circle using Stitched in Circle Dies.  The pattern paper is from the Doodle Bug Design's Take Note.  I also used the Gelly Roll White Gel Pen for the highlights in his eyes.





This concludes my post for the day.  Thank you for stopping by!

Steph


CDD Products used: 


It's All About Zoo

Bring on the Cake

Stitched in Circle Dies
take note
Gelly Roll White Pen

2 comments:

  1. Your elephant sure is fun. I like the sentiment with your floating numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE! That Elephant is one of my fav's too! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete