Monday, May 2, 2016

Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge #5

Hello Crafty Friends!!  

Today brings us Challenge #5 for Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenges!

Challenge Rules:

Anything Goes
Unlimited Linking
Anything Paper Craft

Every month one Linker will WIN a Leinzlove Tear Bear. (chosen by Random.org)

There will also be a Top 3, voted by the DT, badges and spotlights.

For more info on the Rules and to join us go here:  Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenges Blog

The theme we were given this month was Pastel Flowers and this is what I made...




The rose stamp is one I have had for about 10 yrs, it's a Penny Black stamp.  I colored the roses with my Copic markers.  The 'Many' die is from Craftin Desert Diva's Wishful Thought Word Dies, cut twice, once in gold metallic paper and in black cs and the sentiment is from Wishful Thoughts stamp set, embossed with white embossing powder onto black cs.  I used Fancy Frame Dies for the scalloped mat and to finish it off I used Fairy Dust Sequins to add some sparkle.


I hope this has inspired you to come and join us!

Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph

Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge Blog






2 comments: