Thursday, March 31, 2016

CDD-Throwback Thursday-Busy Bees

Hey Crafty Friends!

Happy Thursday!

I am on Craftin Desert Diva's blog today for another Throwback Thursday.  Today I am showcasing Busy Bees and Stamp It Big stamp sets along with Stitched in Circle Dies.  

Here is what I created.....



I started off watercoloring stripes for my background on watercolor paper using Tim Holtz's distress paint in black.  I stamped the flowers from the Busy Bees stamp set on the medium sized stitched circle from Stitched in Circle Dies onto watercolor paper.  I then colored the images using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  I embossed the Happy Birthday sentiment from Say It Big stamp set.  I splattered the background and circle with black and gold paints.  I cut a black circle mat with my Cricut then die cut the large scallop die in pink from the Stitched in Circle dies.  Finishing off with a gold bow.  

CDD Products used: 

Busy Bees

Say It Big


Stitched in Circle dies
Thanks for stopping by!
steph


1 comment: