Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge #3-Green

Hello Crafty Friends!!  

Today brings us Challenge #3 for Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenges!

Challenge Rules:

Anything Goes
Unlimited Linking
Anything Paper Craft

Every month one Linker will WIN a Leinzlove Tear Bear. (chosen by Random.org)

There will also be a Top 3, voted by the DT, badges and spotlights.

For more info on the Rules and to join us go here:  Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenges Blog

The theme we were given this month was the Color Green and this is what I made...





For this card I used a digi stamp, stamps and dies from Craftin Desert Divas shop, Leprechaun Boy digi, for the sentiment I used Happy Celebrations stamp set, Fancy Frames dies for the rectangle mats and Fancy Stitched Labels dies.  I colored the boy with Copic Markers and used Tim Holtz's distress inks around the image with my blending tool.  I dry embossed the white panel with my cuttlebug using a diamond plaid folder. The sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder and I used my white Gelly Roll pen for the dashes around the outer green mat.  I finished off the card with some CDD's green sequins.


I hope this has inspired you to come and join us!

Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph

Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge Blog





2 comments: