Sunday, March 20, 2016

CDD Linky Party-Color/Photo Inspiration




Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Color/Photo Inspiration"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

Here is what I made..





I decided to make a shaker card with this sweet lil chick in his egg car from Bunny Trail.  I created a scene using the Outdoor Landscape dies for the grass and road using The Paper Studio, A Day at the Beach, pattern paper.  I cut out the Chick and eggs with my Brother Scan n Cut 2 and colored them using Copic Markers.  I used Pastel Paradise Sequins for the 'shaker'.  The circle frame is Stitched in Circle Dies and the banner is from Mix It Up Dies.  The striped paper is Embellish by Dana, Little Azalea and the polka dot paper is DCWV Floral Fair.

I hope this has inspired you to come and play along!

Thanks for stoppin' by! 
steph



Here are all the CDD products I used:


Bunny Trail
Outdoor Landscape Dies


Pastel Paradise Sequins

Stitched in Circle Dies

Mix It Up Dies



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Theresea!! I appreciate your sweet comments! :)

      Delete
  2. So... this is adorable!! Love the shaker element but with or without it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete