Thursday, March 24, 2016

A Waddle Thanks-CDD Throwback Thursday

Hey Crafty Friends!  Today I am over at Craftin Desert Diva's blog to welcome you to Throwback Thursday where each Thursday we showcase an older stamp set and or dies.  

Today I am sharing an all time favorite stamp set of mine, Punny Farm and some older dies!  I just love the cute little critters and sentiments in this set.  I created a CAS (clean and simple) card today using the duck.




I did a technique that my DT sister, Jan, shared with us a while back showing how to stamp the reverse of an image.  (Go here to see post.)  I colored my images with Copic markers, the background is done with TH's distress inks spritzed with water.  The grass pieces are from Build a Scene stamp set.  The mat was cut from Mix It Up dies, speech bubble is from In Line Dies and the hill is from Outdoor Landscape Dies.



CDD Products Used: 

Punny Farm


Build a Scene


Outdoor Landscape Dies

Mix It Up Dies

In Line Dies


Thanks for stoppin' by! 
steph


2 comments: