Saturday, March 5, 2016

Craftin Desert Diva's March Stamp Release Blog Hop Day 1

Welcome to the CDD March Stamp Release Blog Hop. 
All stamps are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase HERE.














Here's what I've created for you...

For my first card I used the new Build a Scene, Toad you mini, and Magical Wishes stamp sets.  I colored all of the images with Copic markers and the background was done using distress inks with the blending tools.  I diecut the mats using Fancy Frame Dies.  The sentiment is from an older stamp set, Summer Lovin.  For the pattern papers I used Doodlebug Designs paper pads, Hello Sunshine & Take Note.



For my 2nd card I used the new Build a Scene stamp set.  I used the bush to make the cluster of  'leaves' on the tree.  On the grass line I manipulated the stamp into a curve to make a hill.  The background and grass were colored with distress inks using a blending tool.  I colored the owl with Copic markers.  The sentiment is from the Punny stamp set.  The smaller mat rectangle is from the Mix It Up Dies and the large scallop mat is from Fancy Frame Dies.






Here are the specials for this release:

**NEW SEQUIN MIXES will be on SALE starting at $1.00 !!

**FREE SHIPPING with minimum on orders placed!!

Shipping minimum order $10 in the USA use Code 10SHIP 
and $15 minimum every where else use Code 15SHIP

Enjoy this special for in stock items only thru 3/13 at 10pm MST
All Stamps and Dies are made in the USA.

**We will be giving away $50 DIVA DOLLARS to one lucky winner to spend in the CDD shop. 
All you have to do is join us for our 2 day hop and leave a comment on each project. The more you comment the more chances you have to win!! Winner will be announced on Monday.

We hope you have enjoyed this release and will join us again tomorrow for more design team inspiration.

I am the last stop for the day.  Thank you for hopping with us!  Be sure to join us tomorrow for more fabulous creations!

Start here at Craftin Desert Diva's Blog 6am Eastern!



38 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE cards!!!
    LOVE your SWEET scenes, PRETTY layers and FABULOUS colouring!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Love the cards and how you used several of the different stamp sets to create your scenes. Love them all. This release is terrific and put some ON MY WISH LIST. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toadlly cute, what a beautiful scene and i love both of your sweet creations in bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scenes you've made! The cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! Awesome job creating the scenery!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both those scenes you've created and brilliant using the bushes on the tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your animals (frog & owl) are happy. Wonderful colors & scene. Have a BEE-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful scene! Love both those cards! Great job Steph!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Both cards are fabulous! Thar little froggie is too cute! And the tree on the second card is super awesome! I love how full you made it! Looks so cool! And the background is terrific too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love both oh so pretty cards. Perfect how you have one element on each card popping away from the rest, really moves the eye around so you don't miss any of the cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards!! Great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome job on both these cards! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great coloring and layouts on your cards...love them both. The more I see the scenes that you guys are creating the more I want that stamp, and of course all the critters too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love both cards. The scenes you created are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing! I love these cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol. Love them both - that owl scene is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute. I'm loving the build a scene.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cannot wait for my stamps to get here, you have given me so much inspiration. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  20. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! Great job featuring the new release :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! Your cards are both amazing! I can't wait for my stamps to come in now for sure. Ordered them as soon as they went on-line last night! Really love your colouring and the owl card, OMG! I really, really, love that one! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic cards Stephanie, love the way you have created the scenes, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, both of your cards are beyond Amazing! I always Love how you put your scenes together! Just Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful backgrounds and I love how you used the Scene Builder set on the cards and also how well you showcased how the CDD stamp sets can totally be used together in so many ways! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  25. How incredible are these? Both of your cards are just fabulous! Love them both! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fantastic job... love them thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  27. What amazing cards- you have created absolutely beautiful backgrounds - I think it is time to go and craft.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely lovely creations and I am in love with the frog one! Love him ribbit ribbit! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute cards! I love the big tree which seems to be a big focal point, but I agree with your frog... I can't wait for summer too!

    ReplyDelete