Saturday, April 2, 2016

Leinzlove Tear Bear Challenge #4

Hello Crafty Friends!!  

Today brings us Challenge #4 for Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenges!

Challenge Rules:

Anything Goes
Unlimited Linking
Anything Paper Craft

Every month one Linker will WIN a Leinzlove Tear Bear. (chosen by Random.org)

There will also be a Top 3, voted by the DT, badges and spotlights.

For more info on the Rules and to join us go here:  Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenges Blog

The theme we were given this month was to use a Bunny and this is what I made...







My daughter's 23rd birthday was last month and she loves anything Disney so, I thought of the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.  I found this free digi stamp on the 'interweb' and printed it, colored with Copic markers and distressed the paper with Tim Holtz's distress inks.  The heart banner is from the Silhouette store as well as the scalloped oval inside of the card and the banner on the envelope.  I used a black pen in the Silhouette machine to write the sentiments using the free Alice in Wonderland font.  The diamond background stamp is an old Stampin Up background stamp inked in Tim Holtz's distress ink.  I made the matching envelope using WeR memory keepers Envelope punch board.

The sentiment on the heart says:
I couldn't forget,
Whatever I'd do,
To remember this day
That belongs
to you!

Inside says:
A Very Merry Un-happy
Birthday to you!


I hope this has inspired you to come and join us!

Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph

Leinzlove Tear Bears Challenge Blog





2 comments: