Saturday, April 23, 2016

Wishing you the Happiest Birthday!

Hello Crafty Friends!  

Today I am over at Craftin Desert Diva's blog sharing with you a CAS card.  CAS cards are really hard for me as I always want to add more.  

For this card I did some creative masking to make the lil pig from Farm Living stamp set to look like he is wallowing in mud.  I colored everything with Copic markers.  I used the banner from the Mix It Up dies and the sentiments are from Wishful Thoughts stamp set.  I finished the card off with Fairy Dust Sequins.

I hope this has inspired you to look at your stamps differently and not always use them as they come. 

Thank so much for stoppin' by!
steph






CDD Products used: 

Farm Living

Mix It Up dies

Wishful Thoughts
Fairy Dust

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Steph this is so adorable!! I love it so much! Fabulous card my friend! Hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete