Saturday, November 7, 2015

You're the Best!

Happy Saturday Crafty Friends!  Today I am sharing a card I made using one of Craftin Desert Diva's new digital stamps!  Yes, she is selling digi stamps in the shop now!  So exciting!  I used the Plane w/banner bear digi stamp, the sentiment is from the new stamp set Polar Pals and the new Mini Banner Die.  I printed the image out on Brother HL-2230 Laser Printer, this is a great little black and white printer.  You will need inkjet ink for coloring with alcohol markers.  I printed on Recollections 65lb white cs from Michaels.  I used Copic markers to color the image, for the clouds I used a cloud stencil and Tim Holtz distress ink in Tumbled Glass.




For the month of November Craftin Desert Diva's is having a digi stamp challenge on their CDD FB Gallery page, see below for details.


November CDD Digi Stamp challenge!
1. Make a new project with any CDD Digi stamp and put it in the Nov Digi Challenge folder. Ends Nov.30
2. You may have an extra entry for each different social media that you share your project on. Like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Blog etc. Enter as much as you like.
3.Leave your comment on the photo folder, just leave a link of where you shared it. I must be able to see that you've shared. Tag me if you like.
4. Prize: $50 value CDD prize pack.

***You must enter your project on the Craftin Desert Diva's Gallery FB page here. ***


4 comments: