Thursday, November 5, 2015

Give Thanks!

Hey Crafty Friends!  I am over at the Kadoodle Bug Designs Blog today sharing a card using a digital stamp set, DS Thanksgiving Pilgrims.  KBD has several Digital Stamps to choose from and they're so fun to just print out and color!  I colored the lil pilgrim boy w/turkey with my Copic markers.  This was fun and easy!



Card Recipe:
CS-Recollections from Michaels
White CS Stitched Rectangle from CDD's Mix It Up dies 
Tag the sentiment is stamp on is from CDD's Fancy Frames dies
Give Thanks sentiment from CDD's Thankful Squeaks stamp set
Bow is from my ribbon stash

Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph



8 comments:

  1. super excited about more DS from KDB!!! Fantastic job on the coloring. I can't wait to start! thank you for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so adorable! I love the coloring and the fall color patterns used are just fantastic! So so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is amazing! Little Jealous right now! LOL Fab Card Steph!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete