Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Making Spirits Bright- CDD Two for Tuesday

Hey Crafty Friends, today I am over at the Craftin Desert Diva's blog collaborating the Two for Tuesday with the Ah-Mazing Leah and we are showcasing the cute lil deer from the Holiday Helpers stamp set.  I started of by making the window frame with the small square from the Pocket Pieces HI dies, I put acetate behind the window then popped dotted it with a layer of fun foam before attaching to the background scene.  For the background scene I used the Outdoor Landscape dies for the snowy hills, the snowflakes and lil rabbit are from the Chilly stamp set, the poinsettia leaves are from Tis the Season stamp set.  I colored all the images with Copic markers, the snowflakes are embossed with white embossing powder and then I used Tim Holtz's distress inks for the sky.  Be sure to visit Leah's blog to see her FABULOUS card, I am so in awe of it, it's gorgeous!




CDD Products used:

Holiday Helpers

Pocket Pieces HI dies

Outdoor Landscape dies

Chilly

Tis the Season
Thanks for stoppin' by!!
steph



4 comments: