Friday, November 27, 2015

Sending Christmas Cheer

Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I am over at Craftin Desert Diva's blog sharing a Christmas card I made using some brand new stamps and dies and some older stamps and dies.  How awesome was this latest product release?  I totally LOVED it!!  When I saw the new Across the Border stamp set this scene came to my mind and I just had to make it!  The lil reindeer in Holiday Helpers is one of my favorite stamps!


For the trail I used the Outdoor Landscape hill die, once die cut, I cut on the dash line since the dash lines were not on the same side of each opening. ( I know, confusing but it's hard to explain, sorry)  I stamped several rows of the stars in versamark ink and embossed in Gold Tinsel embossing powder, then blended Tim Holtz's distress ink in tumbled glass over the stars.  I made the background with Tim Holtz's distress inks and a blending tool, splattered with water and Perfect Pearls and added white dots with a white gel pen.  I colored Rudolph with Copic markers.



The Banner and the stars on the banner are from the new Pocket Pieces Hello Dies and the sentiment is from Simply Christmas stamp set, embossed in the same Gold Tinsel embossing powder.  I hope you enjoy! :)


CDD Products used:

Across the Border
Holiday Helpers
Pocket Pieces Hello Dies

Outdoor Landscape Dies
Simply Christmas
Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph


No comments:

Post a Comment