Thursday, November 12, 2015

Happy Fowl-idays!

Hey Crafty Friends!  Stopping in to share 2 cards I made using Kadoodle Bug Designs digi stamps, DS CK Give Thanks Turkey & DS CK Turkey, the sentiment Happy Fowl-idays was made on my silhouette using sketch pens.  I colored the images with Copic markers.

 The plaid layer and circle are from Craftin Desert Diva's Fancy Frames and Stitched in Circles die sets.

 I added gold thread behind the sentiment for added texture.
I used my black Faber-Castell PITT artist pen to draw the lines and dots around the image.


The large scallop frame is from CDD Fancy Frames dies.

Thanks for stoppin' by! 
steph

5 comments:

  1. Oh Steph...both are SO ADORABLE!! Your coloring is fantastic and I LOVE the sentiment. And those papers are perfect for fall creations...I used most of one pad and bought another because I use it so much!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda!! Yes, I love that paper pad too!!! I need to get another one!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE seeing how you color images... so pretty!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete