Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Day 1 of CDD November Product Release Blog Hop!

Welcome to the CDD November Product Release Blog Hop.  All stamps & dies are in the CDD shop and now available for purchase. 

For this release we have (4) new 2x3 mini stamps and (3) new 5x7 stamp sets and 2 new die sets designed by our own design team member Leah!

Cheers
2x3 mini stamp set

Chickie
2x3 mini stamp set

Little Birdie
2x3 mini stamp set

Tons
2x3 mini stamp set

Busy Bees
5x7 stamp set

Home Sweet Home
5x7 stamp set

Across The Border
5x7 stamp set

Pocket Pieces Hello Dies

Stitched Scallop Dies



You can purchase them here.


Here is what I've created for you.....

I used the Home Sweet Home stamp set for my first card.  I stamped the beehive on 110lb cardstock using Tim Holtz's distress ink in Antique Linen so that I could do the no-line coloring with Copic markers.  I inked around the edges with TH's tumbled glass using a blending tool.  The circle stitched die is from Stitched in Circles dies.  I stamped the sentiment  on the banner with Versafine ink, the banner is from Mix It Up dies.  The sequins are from Sherbert sequins & Trick or Treat sequins.  I glued hemp twine around the circle and dry embossed the kraft cardstock with distressed lines embossing folder from ProvoCraft.




For my second card I used the Chickie mini stamp, their hat is from the Cheers mini stamp and the cane is the candy cane from Tis the Season.  I used the new Stitched Scallop dies for the curtains.  I colored the images and stage with Copic markers and the background is done with TH's distress inks using the blending tool.  For the inside I used the Mix It Up dies & Rudy stamp set for the sentiment and music notes.  I embossed everything in Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder.








Here are the specials for this release:
**FREE shipping everywhere, no code necessary!!  We are also going to have a Pre Black Friday Sale, the biggest sale of the year.  The entire shop will be 20% off starting the day of the blog hop!  Free shipping and sale ends 11/29 10pm MST
Stamps and dies are made in the USA.







Here is today's SVG freebie.  Each stop along the way there will be a code letter that spells a word for the freebie code.  You must comment and follow each blog in order to get the free file.  The file will be available in the shop at http://craftindesertdivas.com/ just for that day.  Just add it to your cart and enter the letters you collected at each stop for the special code word at checkout to receive your free file download.  **The code word and free file will be available that day ONLY so please be sure to visit the link.


I hope you enjoyed this release and will join us again tomorrow for more projects and day 2 of our blog hop release.  Thank you so much!!

Your code letter from me is: _R_

Your next stop is the super talented: Giorgia- http://www.ciocioscrap.com/

If you get lost along the way you can find the line up here at Craftin Desert Diva's blog.


37 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL beehive & flowers!!!
    FUN & FABULOUS dancing chickies :)
    Thank You for sharing these lovely card designs Steph!!!
    PS - SO COOL how you included the shadows - you have a MAGIC touch with your stamping and colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Thank you for sharing. Hope you have a wonderful crafty day and HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards, Steph! The first card is so beautiful and makes me wish for SPRING. And..those darn chickies are the most fun ever. I love how you have such a way of mixing up the sets, so clever. Hope you have a very blessed Thanksgiving, Steph! xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This BEE especially likes the beehive. Like the chicks & music.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh. So cute. What a great idea. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, I love the chicks on stage!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects, the chicks dancing is super. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved all your projects, but those little chickies get me everytime! I love them!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards Step. The coloring on the Beehive is beautiful and the card itself is stunning. I couldn't help it, but I laughed so hard when I saw your Chickie Chorus Line, it's so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the chickies dancing thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your colouring is absolutely amazing and I really love the chickies dancing. LOL! So clever and creative! Wonderful job on all of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All your cards are stunning but my favorite has to be the Chickies

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome cards Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great cards..loved your use of the dies to create those curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, your projects are wonderful Steph! Love that bee hive card.. Love your coloring! Those chickies are dancing little cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your projects are really great, the ideas and work are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are So Talented my friend!! I can't even take how Cute your Chickie card is!! I also love the no line coloring that you have been doing lately, it's just Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome cards. Love the little chickies.

    ReplyDelete