Thursday, June 25, 2015

You are my Sunshine!

Hello friends!!  Today I am sharing a layout I made using a new file from Kadoodle Bug Designs called Cutie KaToddles-Sunshiny Bears!!  They're just too cute!!  Reminds me of Care Bears.  I also used a new die, Outdoor Landscape Dies, from Craftin' Desert Diva's that is being released tomorrow for the top and bottom borders.  Speaking of CCD we are having a blog hop Friday and Saturday so be sure to join us for the new stamp/dies release and when you comment on each blog each day you get a free SVG from Too Cute by Jessica.  Start here to hop with us.  You won't want to miss out on this new release!


Card recipe:
Cardstock:  Echo Park Paper, The Paper Studio Brights and Darks 8x8 pads.
Prima Chalk inks
Inkadinkadoo Dry chalks
Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pen
Recollections White Opaque Marker
Tombow Liquid Adhesive 
Scrapbook Adhesives 3d squares

Thanks for stoppin by!
steph



9 comments: