Thursday, June 18, 2015

Sweet Treats

Hello my friends!  Today I am sharing a card I made using the new Banana Split Monkey pattern from Kadoodle Bug Designs  Cutie KaToodles collection.  Melissa just released a whole new set of Cutie KaToodles that are just way too cute!  I also used Craftin' Desert Diva's Banner DiesTag it stamp set & Simply Said stamp set.  I embossed the background with a Cricut embossing folder Distressed Stripes.

 For the banner I extended it and hid the extension with the ribbon going across.




Card Recipe:
Kadoodle Bug Designs Banana Split Monkey
Craftin' Desert Diva's products:  Tag It, Banner Dies, Simply Said
Cardstock: Recollections, Core'denations, scraps from my stash
Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye Happy Day 6x6 (colored dots) and Creative Memories (green)
Cricut Embossing Folder Distressed Stripes
Ranger Glossy Accents
Chalk Inks, Dry chalks
Faber-Castell PITT black pen
Ribbon from my stash

Challenges:
KBD Challenges: Food

Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph



2 comments:

  1. This really is a Cutie Patootie of a card!!! Adorable monkey... the eyes and face look great on her! :) Have a Crafty day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete