Saturday, June 13, 2015

I Love You! Shaker Card

Happy Saturday Friends!  Today I am sharing a shaker card I made using one of Craftin' Desert Diva's new sequins she released yesterday in her shop.  I used Sherbert sequins, they're so beautiful! I water colored my background with Tim Holtz's Distress Inks.  The little elephant and heart cutout is from Kadoodle Bug Designs.





Here are the Craftin' Desert Diva's  product I used:





Here are the Kadoodle Bug Designs patterns I used: 



Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Strathmore Water Color Paper, American Crafts cardstock, Pro Art Acetate
Tim Holtz's Distress Inks: picked raspberry, spun sugar, spiced marmalade,evergreen bough, scattered straw, seedless preserves
Ranger Glue N' Seal matte finish
chalk inks for shading 
Faber-Castell PITT XS black pen
Recollections Opaque Marker white
Sewing thread
Scrapbook Adhesives 3d squares
Tombow multi liquid glue

Thanks for stoppin' by!!
steph

4 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest Elephant card!!! LOVE, LOVE the way you did the background paper... This is such a great shaker card! Have a Crafty Weekend!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete