Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Wish Big

Hello Friends, today is my day to post over at Craftin Desert Diva's and I made this cute scalloped card to share with y'all today.

I used one my favorite stamp sets, It's All About Zoo and the SVG's to match.  I also used the Simply Said and the new Outdoor Landscape Dies.   I know I will be using these new dies a lot!  Love them!! The Circus Tent and Ball is from Kadoodle Bug Designs Circus Entertainers and Circus Animals. Here is the card I created.


Here is a close up of this cutie!


All the products used can be found here at the CDD shop.






4 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH Steph!! This is so COOL!! LOVE the shape... it's seriously adorable! Very Creative! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete