Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Koala-fied to party!

Hello Crafty Friends! Today is my day to post over at Craftin' Desert Diva's blog and I made a shaker card using the new Koala-fied stamp set!  I hope y'all enjoyed the New Stamp Release this past week!!  I think Tara knocked it out of the park with this release! All of the new stamp sets and new sequins are available in the CDD shop now.   Here is the card I made: 



I colored the images with Copics.  I also fussy cut an extra image and popped dotted him so that he would hang over the side.


Stamped sentiment in VersaFine Black Ink


On the butterfly I also used Clear Wink of Stella and added white dots with a Gelly roll pen.  I also fussy cut an extra butterfly to add on top to give dimension.


I used Springtime Wishes sequins for inside the shaker.

Now, I got this FABULOUS  card design from a channel that youtube had suggested to me and I am so thankful they did!  Her name is Therese from Lost in Paper and she is so very talented!  Here is the tutorial for this card I made.  Please go and visit her blog and you will see how talented she is!  Thank you Therese for giving me the inspiration/idea/tutorial for this card!

CDD Products used:




The patterned paper I used is Embellish by Dena, Little Azalea, 6x6 pad

Thanks for stoppin by!
steph


3 comments: