Thursday, July 23, 2015

From our home to yours!

Hello Friends!  I am on a roll tonight posting two post in one day!  But I have to post this card as I just LOVE how it turned out!  I used Kadoodle Bug Design's Giving Gifts Santa pattern and Craftin Desert Diva's Simply Said stamp set, Tag It stamp set and Tag It SVG.  I also used Merry Mix sequins that will be available Friday in the CDD shop.  I embossed the sayings with clear embossing powder over VersaFine ink.  I also used Wink of Stella clear glitter.  I have made this card design a few times before but the name of the design is not coming to me, sorry!








Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph

Challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas Christmas in July #225 Challenge

Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party Christmas in July

7 comments:

  1. That is just darling. Love it!! Be sure to link up to our linky party too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo CUTE!!! LOVE your Santa he's adorable and what a cool card design!!! Awesome Steph! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is just too cute! Thanks for joining our Christmas in July challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards. Nice job. I love sliding cards and this one is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card..
    hugs
    Nanné
    P.s. thanks for sharing with us girls over at CDD

    ReplyDelete