Thursday, July 23, 2015

It's Been So Long

Hello Friends!  Today is the last day of Sneak Peeks for Craftin Dessert Diva's new stamp release.  Tomorrow starts the 2 Day Blog Hop starting at Craftin' Desert Diva's blog and the stamps will be in the CDD shop for purchase and on sale!!  The stamps showcased today are 4 new mini 2x3 stamps.  So Long, Wildly Cute, Koala-fied and Hippo Birdie.  You are just going to fall in LOVE with these!  Here is my sneak peek I made using the So Long stamp set and the new Snow Palace sequins.  I also used The Sky is the Limit dies for the clouds and the Banner Dies for the stitching around the rectangle piece.  I colored my image doing the no-line coloring with copics and for the background I sponged on Tim Holtz's distress inks.




CDD PRODUCTS 



Thank for stoppin by!!
steph

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cool technique.... never heard of it before... you gotta give me the link to where you saw this so I can try it out.... :) LOVE your giraffe card... it's simply precious in those clouds... :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa!! The technique is called partial die cutting and I learned it Jennifer Mcguire video here is the link. http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2015/04/video-partial-die-cutting-copic-tips-blog-hop.html

      Delete