Sunday, July 19, 2015

CDD's Christmas in July Linky Party!

Happy Monday my friends!  Today is the start of a new Linky Party at Craftin Desert Diva's, the theme for the next 2 weeks is Christmas in July!  I sure hope y'all are able to come and play!


Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party.  Tara will designate a theme and you're invited to share projects you've made.

And don't forget about the prizes!  Every linky party will have a sponsor and a winner plus a top 3!  The winner will be announced on a semi-weekly basis.  The more time you link up the more chances you have to win!!  The sponsors will be announced at the beginning of every linky party. 

 This party sponsors are: 


CDD- 1 Stamp Set


TCBJ-$25 gift card
(reg. priced patterns)







I colored the images with my copics and inked the snow with Tim Holtz's distress ink.  I also used clear wink of stella on Santa's fur.  For the 'list' I just used typing paper.  

Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph




10 comments:

  1. This is such a great Christmas Card! It's one of my fav's! The coloring is awesome... really wish I could color like you guys.... I'll just keep admiring from a distance! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so sweet Theresa!! Thank you for all wonderful comments, they mean so much to me! :) And I think your coloring is fabulous!!

      Delete
  2. So cute! Great card Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I love that little list...such a fun Christmas card, Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna!!! I can't take the credit for the list idea I seen it on Pinterest!! My favorite place for fabulous inspiration!!

      Delete
  4. Such a fun card! Love the list rolling out of the card! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete