Saturday, August 13, 2016

Party Like a Monster!

Hello Crafty Friends!  

I am over at Craftin Desert Diva's blog today sharing a cute lil monster card I made using the stamp set Monster Mania and Mix It Up dies.  I masked the monsters using post it notes so that they could be in a group photo. The images were colored with Copic markers and added glossy accents to the eyes.  I made the Polaroid frame using the two rectangle frames from the Mix it Dies.  I kept it clean and simple by keeping the background all in white cardstock.  I added some matching sequins from Trick or Treat sequins.  The 'ribbon' is just vellum cardstock cut to look like ribbon.  I used fun foam to pop up the photo.



I hope you enjoyed my card for today!
Thanks for stoppin' by!
steph

CDD Products used:  

Monster Mania

Mix It Up Dies



Trick or Treat Sequins


4 comments: