Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Craftin Desert Diva's August Release Blog Hop Day 2

Welcome to the Craftin Desert Divas August Release Blog Hop. We have some wonderful stamps and dies that we will be sharing with you.

All stamps are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase HERE.












We also offer SVG stamp outlines for .99 they work perfectly with your cutting machine. You must have a program that opens these files. This is a great alternative to coordinating dies and much less expensive.


Here's what I've created for you...





I made an adorable easel card using the new Your Wish stamp set and the new Shaker Tag Dies.  I know I will be using these dies a lot!  Just look at that 3-d bow!!! And that sentiment is just how I feel some days!! LOVE!! LOL  The use of these dies are just endless!  I colored my images using Copic markers.  I really do like the look of this easel card!  So unique and easy to make.





Here are the specials for this release:

**New Shimmer sequins will be on SALE for $1.00.

**FREE SHIPPING with minimum on orders placed.

Shipping minimum orders:

$10 USA use Code: 10SHIP

$15 International use Code: 15SHIP

Enjoy this special for in stock items only 8/22 thru 8/31 at 10pm MST
All Stamps and Dies are made in the USA.



Your next stop is the talented-
Gloria- http://iiroom1004.blogspot.ca/


Mon 8/22
Tues 8/23

4 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love your colouring and the soft colours that you chose! Your design is fantastic too! LOVE this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card design is fabulous, Steph!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love how she pops up from the background. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pop-up card...great design paper and layout.

    ReplyDelete